Interested in learning more about me? Please visit my official author page at http://www.phcmarchesi.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SEPTEMBER: HELP ANIMAL RESCUE WHEN YOU BUY A COPY!

If you were thinking of getting a copy of Shelby and Shauna Kitt and the Dimensional Holes, now is the time!  I will donate 100% of the sale proceeds to the Misha  May Foundation, a wonderful organization whose mission is to "rescue, rehabilitate and rehome dogs (and cats) at risk, regardless of breed or mix, behavior or medical issue." The Misha May Foundation fosters rescued animals for as long as necessary for them to find homes. I have seen first-hand their work, and I am honored to be able to help their mission in some way.


So tell your friends, buy copies, and help animals!


Best,
P.H.C.

2 comments:

  1. How cool! I posted this information and a link on my fb page! Best of luck! I tried to read the first chapter- but I couldn't get it to work. I will try back again!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fairday,

    Thanks! I am very excited to be able to help. You can also try this link to read the first chapter: http://www.freado.com/read/10559/shelby-and-shauna-kitt-and-the-dimensional-holes

    Thanks for spreading the word!

    Best,
    P.H.C.

    ReplyDelete